I hope my readers had a wonderful Thanksgiving – or at least avoided talking about politics with distant relatives!
Now that Thanksgiving is over, the Christmas season is upon us! I have made it a habit to set goals for the following year the day after Thanksgiving because the Christmas season is so hectic. The New Year will be here before we know it! I will be spending my New Years in London & Paris, so I know I will not be setting goals unless I sit down and do it today.
I have some crazy goals for the 2017, I hope you all do too! Set goals & achieve them.
My 2017 Goals:
- Graduate from college Summa Cum Laude with a 4.0. (Bachelors of Science in Business with a Marketing Emphasis)
- Compete in a show – bikini novice.
- Get down to 15% body fat
- Buy a house
- Get my company out of the “pre-revenue” phase.
- Make amends with anyone I’ve burned a bridge with
- Mentor 3 teenage girls
- Get more involved at church
- Do more volunteering
- Get an internship, or an entry-level position in a field I’d like a career in
- This is a dumb one, but grow my hair longer. It has been short for so long, lol.
- Travel to Europe twice
What are some of your goals? Email me about them! I’d love to chat with you!
Until next time,