GUYS! I missed posting last week. I know. I suck. Sorry.
Anyways, here’s an update on me!
- Transferring schools. Done with my associates this spring. Finally!
- Leaving for Europe in a little over a week.
- I know I said no dating for a year.. WELL. I messed up. Lol.. Wait for it.. Started dating 3 guys. All 3.. amazing. I ended it with all 3 of them because things needed a label too quickly and I wasn’t ready.. So now I’m ACTUALLY giving this no dating thing a shot. Whoops.
- I’m getting hair extensions! I’m so excited for this. I really needed to do something different with my look. I’m getting booooooored and I’ve almost dyed my hair brown about 7 dozen times this week. Okay.
- I literally suck and have not been getting to the gym AT ALL lately and my eating has been actual CRAP. I’m giving myself a free pass because of the holidays & I haven’t gained any weight or body fat (*crying emoji* *praise emoji*). BUT when I’m back from Europe mark my words.. PERFECT macros everyday and gym 6 times a week. Gonna kick this thing in high gear!
- 2017 is gonna be MY YEAR you guys. I can feel it in my bones. I am SO excited.
LIFE IS SO GOOD. Okay. So that’s enough about me.
Has anyone been paying attention to the U of M football team thing? The whole thing makes me cry and laugh. How can college boys be so dumb? also, society goes to blame the victim yet again.. shocker. This makes me sad. I know the truth will come out and that those awful men will get what they deserve! The universe has a way of working things out. I hope this case paves a way for anti-victim blaming amongst college campuses.. rant over.
I hope you all are having an amazing holiday season! I know I am!
Until next time,